Indoor plumbing is one of the greatest modern luxuries that we often take for granted—that is, until something goes wrong with it! Not having hot water or dealing with a clogged drain are big hassles that every homeowner is bound to face sooner or later. Only then do most people realize how badly they rely on their indoor plumbing in Altoona, PA. Here are a few of the top reasons we get calls from frustrated homeowners, and what we can do to help them:
- No hot water: Taking a hot and steamy shower in the morning is the best way to start the day. When that’s not possible because your hot water heater is broken, your day can be totally thrown off. Your water heater isn’t meant to last forever; in fact, most only last for about 12 years or so. Once they get towards the end of their lifespan, they can start to malfunction for one reason or another. As soon as you notice that your water isn’t as hot as it used to be, give us a call for hot water heater repair in Altoona, PA. After all, this problem is not going to fix itself!
- Running toilets: Listening to a constantly running toilet can be annoying and costly—a running toilet can waste up to 200 gallons per day. If your toilet isn’t shutting off after a few seconds, it may be time to call someone for help with your plumbing in Altoona, PA.
- Low water pressure: It’s great if your water is hot, but if the water pressure is low, it’s not going to make for a very effective shower! Low pressure can be the result of a leaky pipe somewhere in your home. Give an expert in residential plumbing in Altoona, PA a call to diagnose and correct the issue.
- Clogged drains: A clogged drain can quickly go from being a mild inconvenience to a big problem. It starts by being annoying that the water goes down slowly, and winds up being an unhealthy plumbing issue. Stagnant water in your drainpipe smells bad and can be a health concern. If you’ve noticed bad odors and slow drains, it’s time to call a plumber to unclog your drain. While an over-the-counter drain cleaning product will most likely get the clog undone, it can end up doing more harm than good to your drains.
- Sump pump failure: Installing a sump pump is one of the best ways a homeowner can mitigate the chance of a flood happening in their home. Sump pumps work tirelessly to get rid of excess water from the foundation of the home. It goes without saying that if your sump pump breaks, it needs to be repaired as soon as possible to ensure your home is safe from floods.
If you’ve noticed these or any other problems with the plumbing around your house, give Caporuscio Plumbing & Heating Inc. a call right away. Our professionals have years of experience with residential plumbing in Altoona, PA, and we guarantee we can fix your plumbing problem as soon as possible. Get in touch to schedule an appointment!
Categorised in: Plumbing in Altoona