Bathroom remodels have the potential to significantly boost your home value, not to mention the functionality and aesthetic appeal of your bathroom. But bathroom remodeling projects can also be costly and difficult to take on. Thankfully, there are a lot of things homeowners can do to improve their bathrooms without sinking a significant amount of money into an extensive bathroom remodeling project. Keep reading for some advice on low-investment, high-return bathroom remodeling projects—including simple upgrades to plumbing in Altoona, PA.
There are lots of different options out there for people who are looking for affordable bathroom remodeling projects that make a big difference when it comes to functionality, aesthetic appeal and home value. Here are some of the best bathroom remodeling projects to minimize cost and maximize return:
- Grout upgrades: Redoing bathroom grout can make a huge difference in the way the space looks. Dark grout is a bold choice that can highlight your tile and make your whole bathroom more aesthetically appealing. In addition, dark grout is much easier to keep looking clean than lighter grout, and it won’t get dingy as quickly as light-colored grout.
- Upcycled tile backsplash: Backsplash looks great in a bathroom, but it can be expensive to buy brand-new tile for this type of project. Thankfully, there are options for people who want to add backsplash without the high cost of new tiles. Go to a hardware store that sells tile and ask about their salvage tile and whether they’re offering discounts. This makes it possible to get great-looking tile at a very competitive price.
- Lighting upgrades: Upgrading lighting fixtures is a great way to make a big difference in your bathroom’s appearance without breaking the bank. There are hundreds of unique, stylish lighting fixtures to choose from, which gives you the ability to find fixtures that perfectly match the look of your bathroom and improve lighting overall.
- Décor changes: Simple things like hanging artwork, buying new linen sets and decorating your bathroom with rugs and accent items can upgrade the appearance of your space. Upgrading décor is a very affordable way to make a big difference in your bathroom’s look without the expense or difficulty associated with more complicated remodeling projects.
- Plumbing upgrades: If you’re looking for a way to step up your bathroom’s appearance and functionality, consider upgrading plumbing fixtures by replacing faucets and showerheads or adding an additional sink in the bathroom. Contact a plumber for a consultation to find out what can be done to improve your bathroom to make it more efficient and appealing.
Plumbing in Altoona, PA
If you’re looking for professional plumbing services in Altoona, PA to improve your bathroom, reach out to Caporuscio Plumbing & Heating Inc. We have decades of experience providing HVAC and plumbing services to customers throughout the area. No matter what your needs may be, we’re ready to provide the expertise and assistance you need. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment and find out more about our full range of services!
Categorised in: Residential Plumbing