Caporuscio Plumbing & Heating Inc. has been Altoona’s premier residential and commercial plumbing contractor since 1976, and thanks to our years of experience, we’re able to provide a variety of additional services you might require. Why go to the trouble of finding a new contractor every time something goes wrong at your home? Call the team you trust before you start looking for another company to handle any of the following services:
- Sewer, water and gas lines: We offer replacement, inspection and location services for sewer, water and gas lines. Our services can be useful during remodels, additions and the installation of new fixtures, including hot water heaters in Altoona, PA.
- Ductwork: As an experienced HVAC company, we also offer services related to ductwork, including duct cleaning. As the only company in the area with a vac truck, there’s no better team to call!
- Frozen pipes: Frozen pipes are more than just an inconvenience—if they aren’t properly treated, they can burst and cause considerable damage to your property. Thawing frozen pipes is not a DIY job, so call us for the help you need.
- Concrete work: Caporuscio Plumbing & Heating Inc. can also take on basic concrete work for indoor and outdoor projects.
- Bathroom remodeling: Are you planning a bathroom remodel in the near future? Don’t forget to call us for help with installing new tubs, showers and sinks!
While these are our primary additional services, our team is capable of providing many other services for your home or commercial property, including:
- Yard restoration
- Kitchen and Bath Renovations
- Heat Pumps
- Whole House Winterization
- Pond Installation
- Floor Installation (Tile, Linoleum, Wood)
As a longtime locally owned and operated small business, Caporuscio Plumbing & Heating Inc. understands the importance of providing excellent service and top-quality workmanship throughout our community. When you need help with frozen pipes, a blocked water line or hot water heater repair in Altoona, PA, call 814-944-3128 and speak to one of our technicians. We’d be glad to help!